           From: Neal Thomas <mr300f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Rubber Renew Products
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Rubber Renew Products
           From: Gary Nelson <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:33:14 -0400
   From: Neal Thomas <mr300f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "F" distributor

About a month ago my distributor began making odd noises which I could
hear with engine idling.  The engine ran okay but the tachometer began
bouncing.  After a short period it stopped working, so now I'm guessing
that the mechanical drive portion of the dist needs to be rebuilt, if
that's possible.  If it is, does anyone have suggestions as to who might
do this type of repairs?
Thanks
Neal

Message: 2