      1. Re: member's "BRIGHT" ideas
           From: fastedgie@xxxxxxx
      2. High Speed Starters For Chrysler 300s '55-'65
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Repro Windshield Project Update
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Dash Knob Color
           From: Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. 1970 Hurst Parts
           From: "Paul Thomassen" <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Dash Knob Color
           From: Kim M Anderson <apss@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Seal-beam//Halogen=FIRE
           From: "Johan" <JOHAN.300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Fw: 1979 Chrysler L. E. 300 Parts For Sale
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: High Speed Starters For Chrysler 300s '55-'65
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Dash Knob Color
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
     11. 65-4speed coupe
           From: quadshop@xxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:30:22 -0500
   From: fastedgie@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: member's "BRIGHT" ideas

Amen!
from over the top.
I agree with you and nobody listens to me either.
But don't hold the Club responsible. Nobody speaks German.
Just be thankful that the real letter cars were either 2 door hardtops or convertibles. That will help the confusion. The 300C is a monsterous 4 door sedan, like the old lumpy Mercedes of the mid nineties.

The real letter cars are from the real Chrysler Corporation.
It is gone the way of Studebaker.

Message: 2