      1. Re: Reproduction windshields new company and LOWER prices
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Fwd: Engine flush
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Engine flush
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Brushed Aluminum inserts for 300 F & G door panels
           From: "michael burke" <c300f@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Wynn oil products
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
      6. West Coasters: Daimler/Chrysler requests 300 owners for Jan. 2004
event
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 1965 Chrysler Newport Town Sedan
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Wires
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:40:47 +0000
   From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reproduction windshields new company and LOWER prices

Joe -

This sounds like great news. Regarding 57-9 windshields, are you talking
about the W451, W453 or both ? Are they going to be clear, solex or
solex/shaded ? Also, have you seen the quality of their work ?  I would
like to see a sample to verify the correct thickness, color of shading and
tint.  Have they set a price yet ?

Ron
> Greetings Group!
>     I have great news for those with the 57-9 windshields and the
"double
> bubble" 60-64 convertibles and 60 hardtops- a company that we do
business with
> is going to reproduce these two windshields, using original, not
reproduction,
> windshields for making new molds. We were informed just 10/27 that with
in 10-12
> weeks we will have them in hand! We have purchased some of their other
> reproductions and they are very well done, quality is excellent. I have
> "ordered" one of the 60-4 convert windshields for my K convert that is
still in
> progress and will advise the club of the quality and fit etc. when it
arrives.
> For those of you who can't afford the high prices of those reproductions
that
> are out there now or are not satisfied with the quality- hang in there-
one is
> coming. If they sell well the price will come down as well, and the
chance for
> other windshield projects is there. I will keep everyone updated as I
learn more
> and get updates.    Joe Pierce at Freman's Auto- 300J+Kx3+M+others

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2