      1. coker tires
           From: Raphael Brunet <Raphael.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 56 parts for sale
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. To members in Monterey Bay CA. area
           From: Matts Wignell <wiggson@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Heater Control Valve
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Coker tires
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Coker tires
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      7. Coker tires
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: rims
           From: "NANCY TERRY" <nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Coker tires
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: convert fluid cleanup
           From: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Fw: re Desoto George & Australia
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Fw: re Desoto George & Australia
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. tires
           From: Lindsey Fuller <lfuller@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:40:38 +0100
   From: Raphael Brunet <Raphael.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: coker tires

Further to Roger Schaaf comments about coker tires, I' d like to share
my experience with these tires.
I bought 5 coker tires radial 235 /75 X15 www for my 300B and I have to
agree with Roger concerning the difficulty to correctly balance these
tires.The tire shop had to put so many weights on one of my wheels that
I had to use it as the spare wheel. I drove this car quite hard on every
kind of roads , I went on narrow french mountain roads with many sharp
bends and I even drove this car on a race track (not slowly) and to my
great surprise I'm very satisfied with these tires. They perform pretty
well. I've never tried Michelin tires with vintage cars and I think they
don't supply www for our cars, but even though they could be of better
quality than Coker tires you could still get 4 Coker tires for the price
of 1 Michelin.So I think Coker radial tires are good alternative for 50
American cars.I don't know about Diamond black.
Raphael Brunet ,Paris France

Message: 2