           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Chrysler '65 300-L parts for sale
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. re: '65 Chrysler 300-L parts
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. re: John Hertog
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. She's Done!
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
      6. 1957 inner fender color
           From: "Jay R" <robodoc57@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:15:19 -0800
   From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: VIN number

John,
    Here is the number you asked for:  C453 l66246
    This is for a l965 Chrysler 2 Door Hardtop 300-L

James Bennett
bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:29:56 -0800
   From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Chrysler '65 300-L parts for sale

RE: Chris Davis
    Here are the prices you asked for:
    Dashpad - $l00.00 (one hundred dollars)
    Drivers Door remote mirror assembly - $50.00 (fifty dollars)
    Rear package shelf cover  with 300 emblem - $75.00 (seventy five
dollars)
    UPS shipping charges to be added to your address

All these parts are in good condition, remote mirror assembly is excellent
- like new.

James Bennett
5760 5th St. N. W.
Tillamook, OR 97l4l