           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '57 Lenses
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. New wire wheels
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Sig Erson Cams
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Sig Erson Cams
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. air conditoner
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: '57 Lenses
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:22:08 -0500
   From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: '57 Lenses

> If anyone needs some repro tail light lenses I have some.

  Jim

> From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/07 Sun AM 07:56:23 EST
> To: "Intl 300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> 	<jtabo@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Chrysler300] '57 Lenses
>
> George Laurie, georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx , Australia, reproduces the park
light lenses @ $150 the pair.  Everyone I've heard from is totally pleased
with the quality of his lenses.   Last I heard he was also working on
finishing the back up and tail lenses for the '57 so may also have those
available by now.  Check with him.

> Wayne
>

>   Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 23:55:35 EST
>    From: jtabo@xxxxxxx
> Subject: '57 Lenses
>
> Hi All,
>      Anyone have a source for backup light and front parking light
lenses for
> the '57?
> Thanks.
> John Roth

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:54:08 -0500
   From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I have some repro tail light lenses if someone needs them.

  Jim Faber

> From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/07 Sun AM 07:56:23 EST
> To: "Intl 300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> 	<jtabo@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Chrysler300] '57 Lenses
>
> George Laurie, georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx , Australia, reproduces the park
light lenses @ $150 the pair.  Everyone I've heard from is totally pleased
with the quality of his lenses.   Last I heard he was also working on
finishing the back up and tail lenses for the '57 so may also have those
available by now.  Check with him.

> Wayne
>

>   Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 23:55:35 EST
>    From: jtabo@xxxxxxx
> Subject: '57 Lenses
>
> Hi All,
>      Anyone have a source for backup light and front parking light
lenses for
> the '57?
> Thanks.
> John Roth