           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Exhaust system
           From: "D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr." <ldaloise@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fw: Stockholm, Sweden members?
           From: "John Dahlin" <kaldad1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. emails
           From: "John Skaggs" <jrskaggs1@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:08:04 -0500
   From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: C/D small medallion

Still looking for a trunk medallion for my C.  Anyone have an extra one of
the repro's the club store was selling? (the store and Gary Goers are out
of them).

Park Waldrop
C cpe - Atlanta

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:54:08 -0500
   From: "D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr." <ldaloise@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Exhaust system

I need a new exhaust for my 300D convert. I'd like to get stainless, but I
remember from previous posts that some preferred aluminized. Is there a
reason other than cost?
		Larry D'Aloise

Still looking for a trunk medallion for my C.  Anyone have an extra one of
the repro's the club store was selling? (the store and Gary Goers are out
of
them).

Park Waldrop
C cpe - Atlanta