      1. Coil capacitor for 1959 300E!
           From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Coil capacitor for 1959 300E!
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300k grill assemb, bumper, and fan.?.?.?.
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      4. Fw: Question for seller -- Item #3588078103
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fw: Question for seller -- Item #3588078103
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Silver covers
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:45:20 EST
   From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
Subject: Coil capacitor for 1959 300E!

Hi Everyone in Chryslerland:

There is a small capacitor (about an inch long) which connects to the +
terminal of the coil and is connected to the block.

(1)    Does it serve any purpose; and

(2)    If it is needed / required for proper performance, where
        might I obtain one?

Thanks everyone!

Happy Chryslering,

Tom
Miami, Florida

Message: 2
It's there to keep the static out your am radio.You could probably use an
ignition points type condenser to work in its place.
Mike

At 03:45 PM 2/19/2004 -0500, trkosky@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Hi Everyone in Chryslerland:
>
>There is a small capacitor (about an inch long) which connects to the +
>terminal of the coil and is connected to the block.
>
>(1)    Does it serve any purpose; and
>
>(2)    If it is needed / required for proper performance, where
>         might I obtain one?
>
>Thanks everyone!
>
>Happy Chryslering,
>
>Tom