      1. Re: Cat whiskers
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Short Vacation Trip
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
      3. Caution eBay Chrysler wire wheel seller
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Heat Riser valve on a 1961 300G
           From: russellhousen@xxxxxxx
      5. 62 300 side medallions
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Crankcase venilation on C-300 and 300 B ???
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Crankcase venilation on 300's
           From: "Warren Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Parts
           From: "Dave Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. G Positive battery Cable
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. 300C sedan
           From: Rob Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
     11. judging
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
     12. junk
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
     13. listserver rules
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:18:15 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cat whiskers

I've seen both pop rivets and very small screws used to retain cat
whiskers or belt line w/strips.

A real quality restoration shop will recreate staples by bending up
stainless steel wire!