From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx [mailto:mwl1967@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 9:49 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] poly bushings ... group purchase?

I have had urethane bushings in my B-body cars over the years and the reason
was two fold. First I thought it would improve handling and secondly was
because they were supposed to last much much longer.  They aren't supposed tp be
susceptible to the elements and age.

I never noticed any adverse affects to ride comfort ( the Chargers and
Roadrunner were never meant to ride like a 300 anyway ) but I can say that the
bushings must be properly lubricated during installation or they will squeek
incessantly and drive one nuts !

Can someone with a parts book determine interchangeability and then perhaps
we can go to Just Suspension or PST and say "hey.. we've got X number or people
willing to purchase...  how much to make 'em? "

Wasn't this done with a special tire size the group needed a couple years
ago?  With 3 '64's in the family, I for one would purchase a few sets...   just
make sure they mold 'em in black and not yellow, red etc.

Mike Laiserin

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used