[Chrysler300] AAJ Brake master cylinder engine clearance problem

[Chrysler300] AAJ Brake master cylinder engine clearance problem

Hello 300'ly to all!
        Many of you have queried me as to what master cylinder was used
for the AAJ Brake 4 wheel disc brake conversion that was performed on my
C.  The answer was the dual master cylinder that was provided by AAJ
Brake with the front conversion kit.  There was no problem installing it
with engine clearance last year.  The reason being was that the driver's
side front engine insulator was collapsed and allowed ample clearance.
Now that we have replaced both the front engine insulators and the rear
one because it was splitting, the engine has been raised 3/8" and now the
master cylinder rests against the rear corner of the black metal cover
for the spark plugs and wires. We are going to have to reshape the rear
corner of this black metal strip to afford clearance of the master
cylinder.  I will contact Roger Thomason today concerning this matter, if
several of you haven't already.  300'ly,  ROB KERN

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used