  From: <dan300f@xxxxxxx>
  To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 2005 300C

  Hi all:

  The 300C pics on eBay make the car look real sharp.  Wonder if a Ram truck
  grille could be modified to fit and then add a 300 emblem in the center?
That
  would make it look much more macho!

  Also, with the front engine and front wheel drive, why is the rear heavier
  than the front?  2600 lbs. vs. 2810 lbs.  It is difficult for me to
believe that
  this car is 1000 lbs heavier than our older 300's.

  Dan Reitz
  Northridge, CA

  For list server instructions, go to
  Yahoo! Groups Links