[Chrysler300] Chrysler Hemi C Police Cars

[Chrysler300] Chrysler Hemi C Police Cars

        To those on the list, California has ordered 700 Hemi C police cars.
Since the top speed of these vehicles will approach 160 miles an hour, lots of
the young kids trying to outrun one will be very quickly surprised. I will
take a V-8 any day over a four cylinder turbo, especially if nothing else but
the sound a great V-8 makes. Dodge will be out with the Magnum here on June 17th
and will most likely find its way into police departments as well. The Hemi C
will have all wheel drive available in the fall of 2004, some of which, will
again find its way into the cop lineup.

       I imagine with the rear wheel drive, well known for its handling
characteristics, had a lot to do with it. Adding Stabilitrack can keep a lot of the
cops on the road and out of the ditches too. Not many rear wheel drives left
in the auto industry anymore, mostly front wheel drive.

       Quentin Smith, 300 C, 300 H, 300 Ram K

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used