[Chrysler300] 60 61 trim stuff

Howdy, I have quite the large supply of stainless trim parts for the
60-61 chrysler 300, new Yorker etc. windshield trim, interior chrome,
300 F and G headliner trims, quarter spears, new Yorker rocker stainless
etc. I also have a roof off of a 300F that I am getting tired of looking
at. Most of this stuff is too big to put on ebay, also most of it is
pretty inexpensive. I would rather find new homes for the stuff than
toss it! Let me know what you need and what you want to pay for it and
you may get lucky!
Also, that ratty but nearly rust free 300G I have on ebay right now
needs a new home soon before I get I wild hair up my ass and sell most
of its bits and make a drag race car out of the body, narrowed rear axle
big wheel tubs and tyres- the whole shebang. I like big ass cars that
are fast! Have a swell day! Lee in San Diego 619-261-5304

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used