[Chrysler300] 'nuther interesting 1961 G on E-Bay

[Chrysler300] 'nuther interesting 1961 G on E-Bay

Hi Owen,

The 300G currently on ebay is well-known to the Club. It was originally a
longram car, and was converted to short ram many years ago.

I have had contact with the sellers. They are aware that the VIN number
currently on the car, 8413145554, is NOT that of the original car.  That VIN
number is that of a black 300G hardtop.  The current car is a white hardtop,
as you can see in the pictures. Its engine compartment has been "blacked
out" and is NOT originally black.  The data plate on the car is that of the
original WHITE car.

This car was revinned many, many years ago with absolutely no intention to
defraud anyone - and the current owners also do not wish to misrepresent the
car.  We are currently working on determining the actual VIN number of the
"real" car .

I hope this answers all questions. Anybody have any more questions about
this car, or its history, please contact the sellers directly, or contact me
personally.

John