Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Trailer Advisee?

How much do you want damaged? Longer is better, safer. I'd get 20'.
Trailers come in all grades, and since you're gonna spend money, get as good
as you can get. You have to work with it for a long time, spend a little
more and make it easy on your self.

Visit H&H Trailers in Iowa. Lots of trailers out there but this is one of
the best I've seen.
http://www.hhtrailer.com/

MX is manual tilt, EX is power tilt

SpeedLoader MX T8.5HD20 MX MAN/HYD 8.5x20'MX SpeedLoader Manual Tandem
Tiltbed hand pump/hydra... $2,265

With some options, near $2500. It's a well built trailer, look around the
web site.

Ray
--------------------------------------
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?

> From: HighOctan300H@xxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:21:39 EDT
> To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Trailer Advisee?
>
> Hello group,
> Need advise...  looking to buy a trailer to haul my 300 Hurst.
> Total length is 224.7 in. almost 19 FT. Wheelbase 124" a little over 10 FT.
> Do I need an 18 FT. trailer or can I get by with a 16 FT.
> How much overhang is acceptable ;-(
> Thanks, JOE
>
> Joe Gross
> HighOctan300H@xxxxxxx