[Chrysler300] suggestion and query

1) question - are all the floorplans/wheelbases the same on all 57
Chryslers, irrespective of sedans or coupes - the person who I am dealing
with knows more than most all of us, and says they are, which seems logical
to me ?  Australia is a long way to cut one out and then send it to if they
are different ?!
2) it took me years to realise trailers are for cars you cannot drive,
however if you cannot drive them, then you are better off not buying them
?!!  In the case of 300s, maybe this rule is worth breaking, but certainly
if you can drive a 300 to a meet, anywhere, without high risk of damaging
it, then it is a pity not to drive it there, especially if it is well
sorted, on modern radials?!

Here in Australia, we do not the 4 lane freeways you have, they mainly
limited to only sections on our busiest highway between Melbourne and
Brisbane, with really common tragic multiple fatalities on the sections that
are still 2 lanes not much improved over 40 years ago.
Stones through windscreens used to be another risk, but nowadays, to save
even more money no doubt, they do not put gravel on worn bitumen as often as
used to, so not so great a risk.  Kangaroos and big furry black wombats at
night, early morning, are another risk you should not have?!

It all comes back to do you own a 300 to enjoy it - you can't take it with
you when you die, and even if it gets a few chips u/neath, it still is going
to outlast you/me?!

3) what is latest planned re next year's 50th 300 anniversary - should I try
and get excited (and rob a bank to fund this!) about bringing my
Supercharged 300C  (the ('57 Daytona Beach) Flying Mile Car) over there for
this, and a bit of a drive round?!

aussie christopher

10,000 children need sponsors ? change a life:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;9294008;9739733;y?http://www.worldvision.com.au/childsponsorship/search/child_search.asp?om=1

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used