Re: [Chrysler300] Trailer advice...How about lifts??

Re: [Chrysler300] Trailer advice...How about lifts??

Here's a US-made lift at a reasonable price - and a boatload of reasons NOT TO BUY Chinese!  I've been considering this one, and they have good telephone responses to questions.

http://www.autolifters.com/index.html

Good Luck!

John Spiers

"L.Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Buy a wind-splitter with door in "wedgie".  Trap doors will aid in
chaining car down if tight quarters inside.  My trailer adventure was
using a U-Haul stubbie to carry a 300C convert from Sandusky, OH to
Chicago...I told him : "It's a 300."  He looks in book, "Yeah, 300M.
It's OK."  Quite a bit of over hang, but the B-3500 Dodge had no
problem. Put car facing forward.

Now I am about to finally order a storage lift to double stack two C
converts.  Whose is best, best for the money, and what evils lurk in
these beasts---besides the Chinese demand for steel and escalating
and swinging markets.  Anybody seen one of the ONE-SIDED lifts?? They
seem to be too good to be true, though pricey.

L. Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL  (...wish more people on board would tag
where they are coming from...)

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used