From: "Jennifer Head--Office" <member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:09:53 -0400
To: "Tony Rinaldi" <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2005 Car Show

Hi Tony,
The dates for the 2005 show are June 11-12 (Saturday and Sunday), not 10-11;
our show is always the second full weekend in June.  I'm adding you to our
mailing address, but you can also check our web site periodically:
www.manchestervermont.net . Click on "Major Events" and " Car Show" or look
in the gray shaded area for a link.  The 2005 information will be available
in October and you can register from that site if you like.

If you and your club would like to stay at the same lodging property, you
may want to start looking early.  There will be plenty of room for everyone,
but some of our properties cannot accommodate large groups.  You can use the
lodging portion of our web site to start shopping if you like.  Let me know
if you have specific questions.

I'm excited to have your club involved with our show!  If anyone else needs
a brochure just let me know.  I'm going to send this message to a few of
your fellow club members as well.

Jennifer Head
Visitor/Membership Services Coordinator
Manchester and the Mountains