[Chrysler300] mopar nats & cars for sale

[Chrysler300] mopar nats & cars for sale

Howdy, I just returned from the mopar nats, cool show and swap but less
300 and fin car stuff than last year-Bummer! I picked up a complete
crossram setup for my ratty 300G, complete air cleaners and all so that
was pretty cool. Lots of bare rams for sale as usual but the going rate
was $800 for a bare set of long rams-ouch! Some guy had a 64 413 for
sale all rebuilt for sale with long rams, 2903 carbs, air cleaners and
300J headers on it for $7000. No surprise there were zero buyers on that
one. The swap meet is fun but it has turned into more of a parts "show"-
look at all the neato doodads that everyone has but no one will buy
because the prices are outta sight. A guy a couple spaces down from me
brings an NOS rear quarter for a 70 dodge challenger every year, last
year it was $5000, this year it was $6500. yikes.
Unfortunately for me, when I returned home I found out that I have been
given a 30 day notice on my main storage yard, which houses a bunch of
my cool old cars awaiting resto service. My house is under remodel
construction so I am full up here as well as my shop, storage in San
Diego is very difficult to find and very expensive so I may have to sell
a few cars if I cant find somewhere to put them. I was expecting this
storage issue to happen, but not until sometime next year. Bummer. So
here they are:
1961 300G- this is my ratty California car that I was trying to sell
anyway-was missing ram setup, now it isn't. white AC car. needs complete
resto. $6500 for the G

1960 300F- this is a kinda rough car that I have a lot of very sweet
parts for, mint so cal fenders and doors, mint hood, sweet grill, etc.
has some rust and dent issues, missing some things, but is very
restorable with the parts I have for it, spare doors, rear quarters, and
more. Solid trunk floor, No engine, trans, hubcaps, ram stuff. The car
is pretty much completely apart but I can make a roller out of it
without too much work. White non AC car. $6500 for the F

1960 Dodge Polara 2 door high window. Rust free southern car, swivels,
white with silver interior. 383 4 barrel car, no air. No engine or trans
as I have a short ram 440 ready to be installed in it.(short ram 440 not
included) Original 383 is available but it is 2500 miles away in my
buddys garage.  Needs complete resto but it doesn't get any better. Very
rare car. A 300F is much easier to find. $8500

All of these sweet old cars should be restored and the 300F and the
Polara will NOT be sold as parts cars. Be prepared to swear on your
Mothers Eyes that you are going to fix them or don't call me. If you lie
I will know and hunt you down. If someone feels the need to part out a
nearly rust free 300G then you will just have to live with yourself.
Prices are firm unless you want more than one of em, then we will see.
Lee in San Diego
Meyer Restorations
619-261-5304 cell
619-266-0795