[Chrysler300] heater hoses - '65 300

Seems I've got questions ever day this week. I guess that means I'm actually
working on my car again! Thank you to all who have responded with helpful
information on my previous queeries. Todays should be an easy one.

What diameter water hose is used on a '65 with A/C. Are all the hoses 5/8"
or what would be correct? I recall using two different diameters on my old
Coronet R/T........thought the connection tubes at the heater core and the
water pump were actually different sizes? The '65 looks like all the
connections are the same diameter.(I assume 5/8"?????) Also, they should be
black? with what markings? Are the original ring style hose clamps
available........I don't have enough to make all the connections.

On another topic, I'm installing a mid sixties Stewart Warner 8,000 RPM Tach
which originally had one of those red anodized senders. The sender seems I'm
told is battery powered and doesn't seem to be operational. Does anyone know
anything about these tachs and how they can be hooked up?

Thanks. Ryan Hill (Vancouver)

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used