Re: [Chrysler300] (no subject)

In a message dated 9/9/2004 9:46:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx writes:

> Well, after 4 days I finally have power at my house again.  For the second
> time in 3 weeks a hurricane decided to pay a very unwelcome visit to me.  We
> had
> 24 hours of hard rains (something like 20" fell here) and some very very
> strong winds.  Luckily we didn't have any winds nearly as strong as Brad
> Teats had
> down in Punta Gorda.  There is nothing more uncomfortable than trying to
> sleep in 80 degree temperatures with 100% humidity outside and no breeze.  I
> now
> have a very very deep respect for those folks who lived back in the 1800's
> and
> how they suffered from the heat.  But at least we had no damage to the house
>
> and the H is still intact and unscathed.
>
> And it sounds like I'm going to get to do it again!  Ivan the Terrible is
> knocking on our doorsteps and is supposed to visit early next week.  I like
> keeping jobs and things in American but this is one storm I hope goes to
> Mexico.
> At least I'll have about 5 days of A/C before the power goes out again.
> GRRRR.
>
> Mike Meyer

Hi Mike and All:
Very happy to hear you, your family, and your 300H suffered no damage.  Looks
like we get another chance this week. Yuk!  Carol and I will not be around
for Ivan, as we are leaving this afternoon for Jax, from where we will fly to
Maine tomarrow.  Hopefully we have supplied the house sitter with enough
instructions and phone numbers.  Needless to say, we will be in close contact.  Our
best wishes go out to all the Floridians on this one, and especially those who
have taken one or two hits already.   300ly, Gil in Tallahassee

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used