  From: Moparpjf@xxxxxxx
  To: obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 3:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300's HEMI Powered vehicles

  In a message dated 9/28/2004 12:28:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    Again I do not believe that the "new" hemi meets the definition of a hemi as defined by Chrysler in their early engines(and of course those of the 60's).
  Roger:

      I must have missed the beginning of this discussion - why don't you think these new engines qualify as "hemis?"  I admit, they don't have 2 four barrels and they may be computer controlled, but the 6.1 has 426 cubes and develops 425 horsepower - sounds pretty close to the original, even if it is run by computers and sensors.

  Pete Fitch.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used