[Chrysler300] Belfast, Maine Meet

Hi All:
We would also like to thank Russ and Doug for the great meet!  We agree that
it was certainly one of the best ever.  Carol and I first visted the area on
our wedding trip in 1968 and have been "hooked" ever since.  It is not quite as
convenient to visit now that we live in Florida, so thanks for giving us a
good reason to do so again.  As many of you know, we combined the Maine meet
with a trip through the Maritime Provences and on to Newfoundland where Carol has
relatives.  It was a family affair with her brother and sister along to visit
cousins and their one remaining uncle.  We certainly were treated royally!!
Going home got a little messy, with hurricane Jeanne deciding to interfere.
Both Jacksonville (where we flew from) and Tallahassee airports were closed by
our Maine departure time Sunday afternoon.  We decided to get as far south as
possible (Atlanta), then rent a car.  We did so, and the next day made an end
run around ole Jeanne via Savannah, picked up our car in Jax, and arrived
home about 4:00pm, albeit, a day late.  Thankfully, no damage here, but we do
have quite a bit of woodcutting in our future!!
Thanks again for a great meet!!  When did you say the next Maine one was????
300ly, Gil and Carol Cunningham

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used