Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300's HEMI Powered vehicles

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300's HEMI Powered vehicles

Heres a couple sites for you. Bookmark them and save for reference.

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/convrsns/index.html
MANY conversions. This is the best for ANY conversion. You just have to
scroll til you find what you want.

http://www.carnut.com/
Follow some links here and you'll get conversions also, but lots of other
neat stuff.

regards, Ray
--Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas.
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear? We'll set onna porch and sip a few!

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used