Re: [Chrysler300] Draft dodgers

Yeah,

I'm sure there's more than a few of us wondering why these posts were left
alone by the Club brass..

But you've gotta figure that somewhere along the line that maybe Frank
Sinatra, Bill Clinton or Dick Cheney owned or at least drove a Letter
Car....

But rest assured that I am not arrogant enough to suggest that I speak for
"most" Americans, Canadians, Canadiens, or even all those barefoot peasants
in asia that posed such an imminent threat to Richmond and Toronto.

But getting back to cars, I recommend the recent film "The Fog of War" to
draft dodgers, armchair warriors, bitter veterans, peaceniks, and the
historically challenged alike.  Very interesting in depth confessions on the
part of Veitnam war planner Robert McNamara who speaks of war crimes with
the backdrop being his former job as a Ford Motor Company exec. back in the
early sixties.

Whether you are interested in seat belts, T-Birds, or carpet bombing - it's
a must see.

Sean.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used