[Chrysler300] Draft dodgers

Hi club;

After hearing from Gloria Moon , I came to the conclusion that I didn't make myself well heard in the matter of "it should be said." About a month ago a group of about 2,000 people, all draft dodgers who escaped to Canada to avoid the draft in the US during the Vietnam war , decided they would like to build a monument to themselves for as they put it, their tireless efforts in coming to Canada . The monument was to be built in the city of Nelson , British Columbia , in Canada,  near the US border .The monument  actually received some support from the Mayor , but following up to 2,000 calls and letters a day from outraged Canadians and Americans alike , they have dropped the idea. Regardless of what you thought about the war in Vietnam , constructing a monument to those who fled the scene rather then defend their country left many people including my family gasping . I wrote the little note to the club because I was so taken a back but what had been proposed that I was deeply ashamed  and wanted you all to know that most of us Canadians do not agree with what they had in mind .. Sorry for the confusion.

Ben  Elaine Meisner
CANADA

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used