Re: [Chrysler300] Winter Storage

Mike, You might also consider pulling the battery and
putting it on a trickle charger. Murrey's sells one in
this area for $30 or $35. I got tired of buying at
least one new battery every spring before I got one 3
years ago and sense then, no new battery's! The cars,
lawn mower,golf cart,out board, all on the same
trickle charger set up in tandem on the work bench.
Oh, and back it in. It's much easier to work on if you
have to. Just my 2 cents. Jerry in Chelsea