[Chrysler300] xram stuff for sale

Howdy gang, more goodies to sell! This stuff will go on ebay very soon
if nobody speaks up.

I have a virgin set of exhaust headpipes with the wiggle tubes and
factory clamps from a 61 sonoramic Plymouth B engine. These are
originals from a rust free socal car years ago, very, very, nice parts
you could bead blast and put on your show car. These are extremely hard
to find in any condition and to my knowledge are not reproduced. Will
fit sonoramic and D500 only, not the RB 413 engines.
I have a mint set of the cast iron exhaust elbows for the same car.
Very, very, rare and impossible to find. Also not reproduced. Sonoramic
and D500 only as above.
I have the exhaust manifolds from the very same car as above, these will
fit B and RB engines in the 300s. these are non rusted and mint as well,
the flapper is free and works but the sheet steel flap in the manifold
has rusted away.

Very nice running 1962 413 engine and trans from a New Yorker. 87xxx
miles. $700

The xram exhaust bits above are as nice as it gets, these would make
excellent models or molds for reproduction parts if someone wants to,
and someone should. I just do not have the time to do so.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used