From: russellhousen@xxxxxxx [mailto:russellhousen@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 9:22 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300G Steering Box

Anyone know where I can find a Steering box for my 300G preferably already
rebuilt? In any event I had my car up at The Don Garlitz show in Ocala this
weekend. He just loved my car!  He  interviewed me on camera and did an
expose on
the car for a segment on ESPN next year. He said it was the finest example
he
has ever seen and autographed the underside of the trunklid. The car took
first place in it's class for participants choice. We could not stay for the
next
days judged show but I'm sure the 300H convertible that was there as well (
don't have the fellows name with me, he is a club member though) won top
honors.
300ly
Russell Housen

For list server instructions, go to