Re: [Chrysler300] Muscle at Petersen

The Petersen Automotive Museum will have an exhibit of American Muscle
cars that will run from 2/05/05 - 6/05/05.  We are currently firming up
the list of cars for the exhibit and one of the key vehicles will be a
Chrysler C300.

If there any club members who own a C300 and would be willing to make it
available for the exhibit, please contact me off line (contact info
below).  We are looking for a very clean original or a highly (correctly)
restored car.  I?d also prefer a car with the original wheel covers vs.
wire wheels.

It should be a very nice exhibit with the C300 being one of the highlights
so I?d like to get a nice representation.

Thanks very much,
Richard..

Richard Rowlands
Assistant Curator
Petersen Automotive Museum
6060 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles CA  90036
Telephone:  323-964-6396
Fax:  323-930-6642
www.petersen.org

rrowlands@xxxxxxxxxxxx
richro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The 'Old Cars' issue I just received says that the Petersen Museum will
> have one of the very first built GTO's on dispaly in 2005. BUT, they also
> say that a C300 will be on display also AND they say that that car is
> historically accepted as the first muscle car AND they call it a C300 not
> a Chrysler 300 only so as to lead one to believe that somebody at Old Cars
> not only knows what a GTO is but also has some Chrysler knowledge also.
>
> Who owns the C300 that is going to Petersen?
>
> Warren Anderson
> Sedona,AZ

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used