Re: [Chrysler300] 300 M TIMING BELT

Bruce,

Although I've not changed a timing belt on either of the 300Ms I've had
(have), I do have the factory service manual in .PDF format.  If you're
interested in any or all sections, please let me know and I'll get it to
you.

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller
300C   300 M Special
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "BRUCE NAIMY" <brucenaimy@xxxxxxxxxxx> 11/29/2004 12:54:14 AM >>>

Group,
What kind of difficulty am I going to have changing the timing belt in
my 300 M? Any special tools required? Tensioning specs?
(The last time I did this was on a mid 70's SAAB 900).
With nearly 100,000 miles on it I'm thinking it's probably about time.
Thanks in advance.
Bruce Naimy
300E
Hurst