Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi motor wanted Via Dave Schwandt

Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi motor wanted Via Dave Schwandt

I have a brand new 354 restored to 300 spec.'s. including 2x4 intake &
56 carbs..  complete except for Generator and starter.  Which I might
have.  I diden't know if it would be used for a 6V or 12 V car.  Valve
covers and other parts are Power Coated. I have $80 in paint on the
engine.  Silver and Gold  with Black accessories. Re- sleeved to Std..
Bore, new pistons,  Moly rings,  Roller timing chain.   High Performance
Hyd. Cam and lifters ,   Balanced,  392 valves with hard seats, 392
exhaust manifolds,  Port matched manifolds.       Engine is located in
N. Ca.    Gary Barker   530-878-0317   $5000
david schwandt wrote:

>Fellow MoPar nut in local car club looking for a generic 392, 354, or 331 Hemi for use in street rod. Phone 815-248-2306.
>
>If you can help this fellow out give him a call or I can forward info.
>Thanks, Dave Schwandt

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>Yahoo! Groups Links