[Chrysler300] George Merrick

Since his phone number was disconnected, I decided to mail a letter to him
with some long promised pictures of the C300 restoration in hopes that it
would find him somewhere.   Last night he called me from Arizona - his new
winter nesting place.  He still lives in Oregon when the weather agrees with
him in the summer.  He is in reasonably good health, but his eyesight is
failing.  He sold most all of his parts - apparently a huge inventory of
them - but he still has his 1972 Ford Pickup truck with the C300 powertrain
in it (?!)

Just thought some of you would like to know the good news that he's still
pumping air.

Sean.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used