[Chrysler300]

Happy New Year.

Am refurbishing an L., code named LBTFD.

Instrument cluster needs refurbishing, given that neither odometer
works, and the gas gauge registers empty all the time.  (The sending
unit--and my wife-indicate that I do have gas, but the gauge doesn't.)
The ammeter and speedometer work perfectly.  Panel lights are a little
goofy, but that may be the light switch.  Other lights work--oil, temp,
high beam.

Bob's Speedometer shop seems to be highly advertised.  What is the
collective wisdom of you whose instrument clusters have been rebuilt?
Thanks in advance for your advice.

300ly,

Doug Mayer
Maine