[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300's for sale

Hello all, I still have my 64 Chrysler 300 4 door H/top and 66 Chrysler 300 2 door H/top for sale.
The 64 is a very Solid and Rust Free car, has a very Nice interior but the only power option is the Front seat. 383 and Push Button auto, seems to drive well but would need new tyers and a General Tune-up for any serious driving I think. Paint is the original light blue and look ok from 10 feet, has a crack in the Windshield. I am told it has the wrong year hubcaps on it but I do not know for sure. Basicly this is a nice old car than can be put back on the road with little fuss, that is why I bourght it in the first place, but my plans have changed and I just do not have a use for it anymore. Located in Coarsegold CA, and has a clear Tital. Asking $2,500 but will look at reasonable offers.

The 66 is also a Solid Rust Free car, the Paint is Rubbish and looks to have been done with a Rattle can, but the body looks good, can't see any dents or Bondo, and she has a Very Nice interior with Factory Air and Power Windows. I belive it is the 383 motor and the only real problem seems to be a bad oil leak from a rocker. I was sold this car as having a clear Tital, but the guy was a Liar and it did not, in CA it would cost about $350.00 to pay the back taxes and get the tital, I am told these fees do not apply out of CA. I do have a signed paper from the guy I bourght it from to apply for the a new Tital, and I was intending to register it, but as my plans have changed I no longer need the car so will leave that up to the new owner. Asking $2,500 wich is less than it owes me but I hate to see it just sitting around. I may look at reasonable offers and I can email pictures of either car, please drop me a line georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx    this car is also in Coarsegold CA, regards George.

'Thanks & Giving.'