heat riser kit and paint codes

Hello all,

I'm rebuilding the engine in my '66 300 non-letter
series with a 413. Just pulled it yesterday...

With winter approaching I'd like to whip the heat
riser into shape, only I don't have the spring or the
dampening screw (for the sound). Anybody know a part
number or a kit number for those pieces?

Also, I want to paint the engine before I stick it
back in. It's the original blue/green color. Anybody
have a paint code for that?

And finally, I'm treating the rust/priming/and
painting the engine cavity, but I don't have the paint
code for the body. It's white, and the plate inside
the engine reads Paint=WW1. Is that all I need to get
the right stuff made up?

As always, thanks a million for the help!

300LY,
Jonathan Sacks