The Duke

The Duke is a 1962 300H which through 1999 apparently had only one owner and
was lovingly restored. Why the name The Duke? Because a Letter Car.....any
Letter Car was/is the John Wayne of all cars. The Duke is now in a Car
Musuem in Volo Illinois and you can see the Duke at www.volocars.com. Take
the virtual tour or skip it and click on Mopar Chrysler. Moving has forced
the sale of The Duke which was listed at $24,999 and is now listed at $22998.
Further offers from Club members will be personally considered but I must
sell. Contact Volo direct or me personally for more info at 630-5846154 or
dmihalo44@xxxxx
A final thought.....take good care of The Duke for me.

Dan Mihalovich