Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Seat Belts

I sourced and installed new seatbelts for my 300F hardtop about 8 months
ago. I got them from Andover Corp in a style consistant with dealer
installed belts in 1960. I have seen pictures of one 1960 300F with factory
belts (Tom Turners 4 speed car). Those belts were a friction fit clasp and a
very coarse weave on the fabric. Don Pettys 4 speed hardtop also had
factory belts and those appear to be a different type. Bob Merritts web site
has a feature on seat belt installation. Most belts from that era were the
same as airplane belts. www.simplexco.com/auto/

Paul Martin

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:52:35 -04
00, Frank_MacInnis@xxxx wrote:

> Hi all- - I'd like to install front seat belts in my F convert. Is there
an
> approved or recommended design &/or supplier?
> Thanks- - Frank MacInnis

confidential,
> proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or
privilege
> is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in
error,
> please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system,
destroy any
> hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly,
> use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are
> not the intended recipient.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/