Re: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 15

Hello everyone over there.

I have my stickers the "crazy way" , meaning that I can see one of
them but nearly not the other one. I don't know if the cleaners are repainted
but maybe Dave (Schwandt) know. I don't think they are. The stickers looks very old.
If anyone want a picture of them from different sides, just tell me
and I'll be glad to send them to you from my digital camera, no problems.....

Best regards.... Johan 300-G conv.