Radiator Shroud

Hi All;
To anyone who may be going to the Fall Meet in
Louisville and have an extra Rad Shroud for a 1970 300
Hurst. I think a 69-71 300 are the same but I'm not
sure. If anyone has one please let me know as I broke a
motor mount and ate up the plastic shroud, so when I
arrive at the meet, I most likely will not have one on
the car. If any are available, please let me know the
price and if you can bring it along to the meet.

Thanks;
Tom Kunkle