Fall Meet

From: " Gloria Moon" agmoon@xxxx

Dear 300 Friends,

For those of you registered for the 300 meet -- if you feel you are unable
to attend, for any reason, please let us now. We will gladly refund all
your registration and banquet fees. There will be no cut off date. And let
us now by email if you won't be attending so we don't worry about you.
Email: Gloria Moon, treasurer at agmoon@xxxx or Bob & Elizabeth
Weiland, meet hosts at brutus898@xxxx
Thanks