From: RONVE@xxxx [mailto:RONVE@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:08 PM
To: doug_jones@xxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Oct Hot Rodding

In a message dated 9/18/2001 5:15:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
doug_jones@xxxx writes:

> MoPar muscle cars are the (big engines only, please) A, B, and E body

No one will convince me that the 62-63 Plymouth/Dodges were not 'Muscle
Cars'
... specially when they had their Hemis in them!
Not only were they around before the Goats, but they consistently ate goats
for lunch at the digs!!
My mildly prejudiced opinion!
Ron...

For list server instructions, go to