Re: [Chrysler300] re article in Automobile Quarterly

Re: [Chrysler300] re article in Automobile Quarterly

Hi Fern,

Automobile Quarterly recently changed hands. The new contact information is as follows:

Automobile Heritage Publishing and Communications, LLC
Editorial and publication offices: 115 East Spring Street
Suite #102, New Albany, Indiana, USA 47150
Telephone: 812-948-AUTO
Fax: 812-948-2816
Website: www.autoquarterly.com

Subscriptions, back issues, etc. - 1-800-523-0236

The address for the publication itself is:
AQ/Automobile Quarterly
P.O. Box 3058
Langhorn, PA 19047

Hope this is of help to you. I do know that the 300 poster has been out of print for some time.

Don Warnaar