Gas tank repair

Hi Group,
First of all I would like thank this list for all the help in the especially John Hertog.
Now I have a couple more requests.
1. My G has been sitting for about 30 years and I have varnish in my fuel system
the carbs have been rebuilt and the fuel pump and filters have been replaced. My
concern is with the tank and fuel line. Does anyone know of the best way to clean
these parts?
2. When we got our G the radio knobs were missing. Does anyone know where I
can pick up some knobs?
Thanks Again, Jim