300 G Wiring Spagatti Mystery

I'd thought I throw this one out to those having much more experience and expertise with electrical wiring with Chryslers.

Subject car is a 300 G HT. Let me start off by stating that I have both the 60 Service Manual and the 61 Supplement for reference -- they've been helpful for most things but come up short with these discoveries.

Here's the two-part mystery:
1) Current Heater/AC connections -- the power 'feed' (Black/white strip wire) is connected to the fuse block's cigar terminal (that's right not the designated ac/heater fuse). Moreover. a Green wire from the blower switch IS connected to the ac/heater fuse. So I have 2 wires from the ac/heater circuits connected to the fuse block. Amazingly the units seem to work ok (however at the expense of the cigar lighters which are disconnected). I believe the Black/white strip wire is intended to go the 20A ac/heater fuse and obviously not the 14A cigar fuse. Where is this Green wire supposed to go?

2) Mirror-Matic -- currently the lead wire is jumped with the radio lead and both are connected to radio 7.5A fuse. The 60 service manual talks about the mirror but fails to mention where or how it is intended to be connected. Anyone have an idea? Frankly I doubt the mirror works anyway but would like to understand the correct configuration if there's any hope to bring life back to it.

Thanks as always for any input. I generally enjoy electrical unraveling but could use a pointer or two here to preserve what hair I have left.

Regards -- Myles