Re: [Chrysler300] 300 C Ignition Pod Trim

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 C Ignition Pod Trim

Speaking of which, This is title related.

Amoungst the items I picked up in my Detroit trip were 5 back
trim pieces for dash knobs. Chrome is fairly nice, NOT NOS but
easily usable. I seem to have 4 different items.

1 Lights?
1 Defroster?
and 3 that are rather plain.

(2 with casting/parts numbers)
1772482 with a plastic spacer(?)
1604273 2 of these

I can Do Pics.
If anyone is interested I'll let them go for $5.oo each + postage.

So if yours are pitted, potted, fractured or missing, whatever,
and these are something you can use here they be.
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6