registry update

Hi to all,

The registry has been updated on our Web site. Many thanks to Eleanor
Riehl's diligent efforts at keeping it correct, and up to date. You have no
idea how much work it is to keep track of surviving and junked cars !

Thanks in some part to contributions from our membership, and also to the
Internet, we have been able to account for 38 more Letter Cars and one more
300 Hurst in the past 6 months alone.

It's thanks to the registry that we can sometimes inform new 300 buyers of
their car's whereabouts many years ago. I am sure you all can relate to how
important this information can be to some of us, tracking down previous
owners and trying to find out more about one's car through the years...

So, please, if you stumble across any 300 Letter Series or Hurst car, be it
on a used car lot, in a local paper ad, junkyard, word of mouth, whatever,
GET THE VIN number and pass it on to me or one of us...

You can view the updated registry at:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/registry/registry1.html

Sincerely, and happy Thanksgiving to all.

John