more

Yes I agree, guess I'm Getting Old. 2 to 3ooo RPM Will get the oil to the
cam lobes( my bad ).And to Jonathan Sacks.You are apparently using some sort of
engine Analyzer.When the spark jumps the gap it bleeds off from a peek
to zero .There is A spike in this curve when combustion takes place ( known as
the combustion hook ) Compression can be estimated from where this event
occurs .What the Analyzer is telling you is that the spark is
occurring at the wrong time ( I think) So you eater have some wires crossed or
You are getting cross fire between two high tension leads.And did you hear
about the railroad inspector that was ringing wheels whit a hammer.Seames he
replaced 2 hundred wheels before he discovered his hammer was cracked.Good
Luck Jim

---

--- macthehammer@xxxx

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.