New Yorker Salon

Reading Gary Luedtke e-mail sparked an old memory for me. Back in 1966, I worked for a Chrysler dealer in Pittsburgh. From time to time, we would get a Salon for servicing. I was just the lot boy but I got to move these beautiful cars around. As I recall these cars had few if any options. They were loaded from the factory. Even came with reverb! My boss told me the Salon was made for the successful business or salesman who didn't want his customers to think he made to good of a living. He also said they came as a two door hard top. Can anyone confirm this last statement? I remember many more '64s than '63s. Does anyone know the totals for both years. Can anyone give us the small option list? Or list the many options that came standard on this rarely mention automobile? Thanks for your interest. John Peabody Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com